Price per Person
In this 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Zagora Desert, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful nature of the High Atlas Mountains and have an amazing experience in a desert camp. Starting from Marrakech, we will travel through the magical Atlas Mountains and Tizi N Tichka Pass, and visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will continue through Draa Valley to reach Zagora. In Zagora, the camels will be waiting for you to introduce you to your desert experience. You will spend the night in a camp. The next day we will head back to Marrakech, where the tour ends.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
- 1 night accommodation in desert camp.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians are welcome).
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride for 1 hour. (If you are not interested to ride the camels, it is possible to drive you to the camp with the 4x4).
- Airfare (Flight Ticket)
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Day 01 : Marrakech - Atlas Mountains - Ait Ben Haddou - Draa Valley - Zagora (Camel Trek & Night in Desert)
At 08:00 AM, you will start your 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Zagora Desert. We will travel through the magical Atlas Mountains and Tizi N Tichka Pass. You will be amazed by the beauty of this impressive pass. The High Atlas Mountains are surrounded by beautiful landscapes and Berber villages. On arrival at Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we will have lunch and visit the kasbah with a local guide. Later on, we will continue our 2 days desert tour to Zagora through Draa Valley to reach Zagora. The journey reveals a diversity of incredible landscapes, from breath-taking mountains to green valleys and palm trees, until we reach the edge of the desert. Once we arrive in Zagora, your camels will be expected to take you to the Zagora desert camp. On your way, you will witness the magnificent sunset. Enjoy a traditional Moroccan dinner under the stars, while locals play their traditional folk songs for your entertainment. Overnight stay in the camp.
Day 02 : Zagora - Ouarzazate - Atlas Mountains - Marrakech
On the 2nd day we will wake up early in the morning to watch the sunrise in the desert; after breakfast and shower, we will go back by camels, and then driving back to Marrakech, we will stop to enjoy the views of the beautiful landscape and have some tea. We will arrive in the afternoon at Marrakech, where the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 7 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- DEPARTURE POINT: Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
DEPARTURE TIME: 08:30 AM.
DURATION: 2 days
RETURN DETAILS: Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.