Price per Person
In this 2 days tour, you will have the opportunity to visit traditional villages in Morocco and also to experience the life of Moroccan desert people and their hospitality. Starting from Fez we will travel through the middle Atlas to Ifrane, Azrou, Midelt, Erfoud, and Rissani and we will arrive at Merzouga, where the desert experience begins. Your camels will take you to a Berber camp, where you will spend the night, reviving the nomadic Berber lifestyle. The next day we will head back to Fez, where the tour ends.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Fez.
- 1 night accommodation in desert camp.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians are welcome).
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride for 1 hour. (If you are not interested to ride the camels, it is possible to drive you to the camp with the 4x4).
- Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
- Airfare (Flight Ticket)
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Day 01 : Fez - Ifrane - Midelt – Ziz Gorges - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga
Your driver will pick picks you up at your riad at 8:00 am. We will depart Fez for Merzouga over the Middle Atlas mountains through the cedar forests of Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco), Azrou, and Midelt; we will pass through the Ziz Valley and its gorges towards Sahara. You will be amazed by the diversity of the incredible landscapes, from the seductive atmosphere of the infinite desert to the picturesque green valleys and forests. We will reach Merzouga before sunset. Merzouga is a small enchanting village, considered to be one of the gates of the Sahara. After having a mint tea, the guide and the camels will be waiting to carry you across the sandy dunes of the Erg Chebbi to a Berber camp. Erg Chebbi, 20 km long and 5 km wide, is reputed as the highest sand dunes in North Africa; It is a unique and diverse environment. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min to the camp, where we will set up in the Berbers' tents for our magic night in the desert. The camp and the tents are well equipped with all facilities, making you feel at home. In the middle of the desert, as the sun is hiding behind the dunes, you will enjoy your nomadic Berber dinner. After dinner, we will gather around the fire and enjoy the sound of traditional Berber drums under the stars. It will be a night hard to forget.
Day 02 : Merzouga - Midelt - Ifrane - Fez
We will wake up early to enjoy a magnificent sunrise on the dunes. After freshening up and breakfast we will leave for Fez through Ziz Valley and the Middle Atlas mountains. Passing through the cedar forests of Azrou, we will stop to hand-feed Morocco’s population of Barbary Apes. We will continue via Ifrane, the 'Switzerland of Morocco' to arrive early evening at Fez, where the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 7 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- DEPARTURE POINT: Your hotel or a designated central location in Fez.
DEPARTURE TIME: 08:30 AM.
DURATION: 2 days
RETURN DETAILS: Your hotel or a designated central location in Fez.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.