Price per Person
In this 7 days tour, you will have the opportunity not only to explore many famous cultural sites and cities in Morocco but also small traditional villages, where you experience the life and hospitality of Moroccan desert people;
Starting our trip from exploring Marrakech, we will continue driving through Tizi-n-Tichka in the high Atlas Mountains. We will visit the Ait Ben Haddou village, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ouarzazate, Roses Valley, and Dades valley.
The next day passing through Todra Gorges and Erfoud we will arrive at Merzouga.
You will visit the village of Khamlia, a nomad family in their tent, and in the afternoon your camels will take you to a Berber camp, where you will spend the night, reviving the nomadic Berber lifestyle. After this unique experience, we will start our return to Marrakech through Alnif, Nkob, Agdz, and Ouarzazate. We will arrive in Marrakech the next day, where the tour ends.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation & breakfasts in Marrakech.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Dades Valley.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Merzouga.
- 1 night accommodation in desert camp.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Ouarzazate.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Local guide in Marrakech.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinners and breakfasts (Vegetarians are welcome) in Dades Valley, Merzouga, desert camp and Ouarzazate.
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride for 1 hour. (If you are not interested to ride the camels, it is possible to drive you to the camp with the 4x4).
- Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
- Airfare (Flight Ticket)
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Dinners in Marrakech.
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Day 01 : Arrival To Marrakech - Transfer to the Hotel
Our driver will pick you up at the airport and you'll have the day to relax while exploring " the red city of Morocco”. You can walk around the main square Jemaa el Fnaa and the souks. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 02 : Full Day To Visit Marrakech
Today will have a private Guided Tour of Marrakech Medina with an official guide from Marrakech. You will see the famous Mosque of Koutoubia, the Medina, and its souks, and explore some more of Marrakech’s secrets: Ali Ben Youssef Koranic school, the Saadian the Bahia Palace, and the Majorelle Gardens. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 03 : Marrakech - High Atlas Mountains - Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley
We will start our journey around 08:00 AM from Marrakech to Dades Gorges; we will drive through the Tizi-n-Tichka in the High Atlas Mountains. The High Atlas Mountains are surrounded by beautiful landscapes and Berber villages. The reliefs of the mountains and the natural beauties create a breath-taking setting. We will visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou; You will have lunch near the Kasbah and we will drive to Ouarzazate, “the Hollywood of Africa”, where you can have a picture of Kasbah Taourirt. We will leave Ouarzazate behind and we will continue to Dades gorges through Roses and Dades valley and we will spend the night in a hotel in Dades gorges.
Day 04 : Dades Valley - Todra Gorges - Jorf - Erfoud - Merzouga (Erg Chebbi Desert)
After breakfast in the hotel, we will drive back, through the valley to see the amazing rock formation “the monkey toes”, and the still-standing 19th-century Kasbah of Ait Youl. Leaving the Dades valley towards Tinghir and the Todra valley you will see the panoramic view of the old mud Berber villages overlooking the valley. Arriving at the Gorge you will walk under the 300m high red cliff, where many rock-climbers come to enjoy their favorite sport. The journey reveals a diversity of incredible landscapes, from breath-taking mountains to green valleys and palm trees, until we reach the edge of the desert. We will continue our trip to Erfoud and Rissani, where we will have lunch and afterward, we will leave for the village of Merzouga; Merzouga is an enchanting small village and is considered to be one of the gates of the Sahara Desert. Upon arrival at Merzouga, you will be welcomed with a glass of mint tea before you check into your hotel.
Day 05 : Merzouga - Berber Families - Black Desert - Merzouga (Camel Ride & Night in Sahara)
After breakfast in the hotel you will start your explorative journey of the area, visiting the ‘village of the blacks, the Gnaoua people, originally slaves from Sudan, where you will have the opportunity to listen to their music and learn about their culture and lifestyle. Not far away there’s the lake of Merzouga, with its bird populations, including flamingos. You may also like to visit the nomad wire house where many Berber handicrafts are priced lower than in the big cities. In the afternoon the camels will join us on our trek. The camels will take us to a Berber camp in the middle of an oasis amidst the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. 20 km long and 5 km wide; it is also reputed as the highest sand dunes in North Africa. It is a unique and diverse environment. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min to the camp, where we will set up in the Berbers' tents for our magic night in the desert. The camp and the tents are well equipped with all facilities, making you feel at home. In the middle of the desert, as the sun is hiding behind the dunes, you will enjoy your nomadic Berber dinner. After dinner, we will gather around the fire and enjoy the sound of traditional Berber drums under the stars. It will be a night hard to forget.
Day 06 : Merzouga - Errissani - Alnif - Nkob - Agdz - Ouarzazate
Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dunes in t Sahara desert; then you will have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to Merzouga, before we start our journey to Ouarzazate. Through the Berber villages of the atlas mountains (Alnif, Tazarine, Agdz, Draa valley )we will arrive at Ouarzazate in the evening. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 07 : Ouarzazate - High Atlas Mountains - Marrakech
Leaving Ouarzazate in the morning, after visiting Atlas studios, we will cross the High Atlas Mountains via the highest road pass in Morocco Tizin Tichka 2260 m high offering impressive views of valleys, mountains, and many Berber villages nearby. We will arrive in Marrakech in the evening when the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 7 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- DEPARTURE POINT: Marrakech airport.
DEPARTURE TIME: Time of your arrival.
DURATION: 7 days
RETURN DETAILS: Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.