Price per Person
In this 7 days tour, we will drive through the Imperial Cities of Morocco, visiting the country’s most important heritage sites and uncovering the secrets of glorious dynasties.
The tour starts by exploring Marrakech, " the red city of Morocco”. After leaving Marrakech, we will pass by the impressive waterfalls of Ouzoud and the old imperial city of Beni Mellal, in order to reach Fez. The next day you will discover the treasures of Fez, the oldest city in Morocco.
After visiting Fez, we will head to Rabat, through Volubilis and Meknès, where you will be acquainted with Moroccan history. On day 6 we will explore Rabat and we will drive to Casablanca, the “white” city. On the final day of our journey, we will drive you to the airport, where the tour ends.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up from Marrakech airport & drop off at Casablanca airport.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation & breakfast.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Local guide in Marrakech & Fez.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Airfare (Flight Ticket)
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Day 01 : Airport – Marrakech
Upon arrival to Marrakech, our driver will pick you up to dive you at your riad in the heart of the ancient Medina. Overnight stay in the traditional riad.
Day 02 : Exploring Marrakech
After breakfast, we will begin to discover the “red city of Morocco”, Marrakech. Marrakech is the city, where tradition and modernity meet. We will dedicate the day to uncovering its secrets, visiting its historical sites, architectural treasures, and the famous medina. You will visit the Saadian tombs, the Majorelle Gardens, the Koutoubia Tower, and the Bahia Palace. Then near the famous square of Marrakech, you can take your delicious traditional lunch and stroll in the local souks to see hundreds of handicrafts. In the afternoon, take your completely free time to wander in the city by yourself through its other parts. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 03 : Marrakech – Ouzoud Waterfalls – Berber villages – Fez
After breakfast, we will start our trip. We will leave Marrakech and we will head towards Fez; a long but beautiful journey, that will take you through natural landscapes, rural areas, Berber villages ... to the great city of Fez. We will pass by the impressive waterfalls of Ouzoud, a spectacular waterfall of 110m, where you will have free time to walk, and then we will pass through the small but interesting old imperial city of Beni Mellal. We will cross the mountains of the Middle Atlas and finally, we will arrive to Fez, where we will spend the night in a riad.
Day 04 : Exploring Fez
After breakfast, we will start exploring the “oldest city in Morocco”, Fez. You will walk in the ancient alleys and small streets. Fez will enchant you with its mysterious medina, which is part of the World Heritage List. Our first visit will be to the Royal Palace gate, then the Jewish quarter, which is the first Mellah ever in Morocco, built during the 14th century. You will visit all sites of historical and cultural interest, which includes the famous Al Karaouine University, which is the oldest one in the world, the Tanneries, and the Moulay Idriss mausoleum. After enjoying lunch in a Moroccan restaurant, we will continue by visiting the tiles cooperative, while experiencing a wonderful panoramic view in the afternoon of the whole Medina of Fez ancient town. Finally back to the riad. Night stay in the riad.
Day 05 : Fez – Volubilis – Meknes – Rabat
After your breakfast in the riad, our journey will start towards Volubilis, where we will discover the Roman ruins and learn about the archeological site of Moroccan history; after the visit to the ruins, we will shift our way to Meknes city, the 17th-century heritage. Meknès, which is known as “the Moroccan Versailles”, symbolizes the power of Sultan Moulay Ismail with an imposing setting epitomized by the Bab-El-Mansour Gate. We will stop for lunch and hang around the historical huge walls of the medina, bab el Mansour, and enjoy a visit to Moulay Ismail s shrine. After the visit to Meknes, we will drive directly to Rabat, where we will spend the night in the riad.
Day 06 : Rabat – Casablanca
After breakfast, we will visit Rabat, Morocco’s second-largest city and the administrative capital of Morocco, situated on the Atlantic coast. This is the capital city and residence of the King of Morocco. Here we will have time to visit the city’s many attractions, including the beautiful Mausoleum of Mohamed V, the imposing Hassan Tower (all that remains of a once-splendid ancient mosque), Chellah Gardens and Necropolis, and the Oudaya Kasbah; after lunch, we will travel to Casablanca, Morocco’s largest city and economic capital, steeped in history and full of famous landmarks like the splendid Hassan II Mosque, the largest in Africa and 7th largest in the world. Hassan II Mosque's towering minaret is 210 meters and is the world’s tallest minaret. We will spend the night in the hotel.
Day 07 : Casablanca – Airport
After breakfast in the hotel, your driver will take you to the Casablanca airport for your departure flight, where the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 7 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
DEPARTURE POINT: Marrakech airport.
DEPARTURE TIME: Time of your arrival.
DURATION: 7 days
RETURN DETAILS: Casablanca airport.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.