Price per Person
In this 7 days tour, we will drive through the Imperial Cities of Morocco, visiting the country’s most important heritage sites and uncovering the secrets of glorious dynasties. Starting from exploring Casablanca, the “white” city, we will continue to Rabat and Fez, passing through Volubilis and Meknès, where you will be acquainted with Moroccan history. We will reach Marrakech," the red city of Morocco”, passing by traditional cities and villages such as Immouzer El Kander, Azrou, and Beni-Mellal. The following day will be dedicated to Marrakech, " the red city of Morocco”, visiting its architectural treasures and the famous medina. After experiencing the senses of Marrakech, we will return to Casablanca and on the final day, we will drive you to the airport, where the tour ends.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop you off at Casablanca airport.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation & breakfast.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Local guide in Fez & Marrakech.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Airfare (Flight Ticket)
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Day 01 : Casablanca – Rabat
You will be welcomed by your driver /guide at the airport of Mohamed 5 in Casablanca and you will start your sightseeing tour of Casablanca, the “white” city, where culture and economy meet. We will visit the exterior of the Hassan II Great Mosque, one of the Islamic world’s greatest monuments, followed by a visit to Place Mohammed V, the United Nations Square, and the surroundings of the Royal Palace, before strolling along the Ain Diab corniche. You will have your lunch in a restaurant of your choice (suggestions will be provided). After lunch, we will depart for Rabat, the administrative capital of Morocco. In Rabat, we will visit the splendid Mohammed V Mausoleum, the Hassan Tower, and the Place des Oudayas. Late in the afternoon, you will check in at your hotel. Overnight stays in the riad.
Day 02 : Rabat – Meknes – Fez
After breakfast, we will head to Fez with a stop at the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the sacred town of Moulay Idriss I, where the founder of Islam in Morocco is buried. After your lunch, we will drive to Meknès, which was founded at the end of the 17th Century by Moulay Ismail Meknès, which is known as “the Moroccan Versailles”, which symbolizes the power of Sultan Moulay Ismail with an imposing setting epitomized by the Bab-El-Mansour Gate. Highlights will include Bab Mansour, Hari Souani, and the old medina. We will then continue to Fez and check in at your riad. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 03 : Exploring Fez
After breakfast, you will start exploring the oldest city in Morocco by walking in its alleys and small streets. Fez will enchant you with its mysterious medina, which is part of the World Heritage List. Our visit starts by visiting the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish quarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco, constructed during the 14th century. We will ensure that you visit all sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Karaouine University, considered the oldest one in the world, the Tanneries, and the Moulay Idriss mausoleum. After lunch in a traditional Moroccan restaurant, you will visit the tiles cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fez. Overnight in the riad.
Day 04 : Fez – Beni Mellal – Marrakech
After breakfast, we will depart for Marrakech passing by Immouzer El Kander and Azrou, a Berber village, which is known for its handicrafts cooperative. We will continue this scenic drive through the lovely, wooded mountainous region of the mid-Atlas range. Upon arrival in Beni-Mellal, we will have lunch before continuing to Marrakech. Check-in at the riad. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 05 : Exploring Marrakech
After breakfast in the riad, you can start exploring Marrakech " the red city of Morocco”. Your guide will ensure that you will see the most important places of historical and cultural interest, including the Saadian tombs; the Palaces of El Bahia and El Badi; and the Ben Youssef Coranique school. You will have lunch at a restaurant near the square, and in the afternoon you will visit the gardens at Majorelle, Menara, and the Koutoubia tower. Overnight accommodation will be in your riad as above.
Day 06 : Marrakech – Casablanca
We will spend the morning shopping or relaxing in Marrakech and then we will leave mid-afternoon to Casablanca via Settat. Arrival at the hotel, check-in, and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 07 : Casablanca – Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Mohammed V International airport for return flight and assistance with the boarding formalities, where tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 7 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
DEPARTURE POINT: Casablanca airport.
DEPARTURE TIME: Time of your arrival.
DURATION: 7 days
RETURN DETAILS: Casablanca airport.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.