Price per Person
On this 1 Day trip to Ifran from Fez, you will have the opportunity to visit Ifran, the “Moroccan Switzerland”. Ifran is beautifully surrounded by the largest cedar forest in the world; you will be amazed by its lake, the parks, and the rich fauna, which decorate the most beautiful hiking trails. On the way, you will be able to see beautiful s picturesque villages.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Fez.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel and all associated expenses.
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the program
After breakfast at 08:00 am, we drive to Ifrane. Ifrane, set at an altitude of 1,650 meters, will amaze you with the calm waves of its lakes, and the beautiful waterfalls. You will enjoy the diverse bird and monkey species inhabiting Ifran’s park; A Barbary macaque will amuse you and don’t be surprised if a Barbary deer will be watching you from a few meters away.
Ifrane is also a heritage. The modern town of Ifrane was established by the French administration in 1929 on land expropriated from the inhabitants of the zâwiya. The town was to be a “hill station,” a cool place for colonial families to spend the hot summer months, and it was initially planned according to the “garden city” model of urban design then in vogue. The plan called for chalet-type summer homes in the Alpine style, laid out among gardens and curving tree-lined streets. A royal palace was also built for Sultan Muhammad b. Yûsuf. The town’s first public buildings consisted of a post office and a church. Moreover, a penitentiary was built which served as a POW camp during World War II.
As elsewhere in Morocco, a shantytown called Timdiqîn soon grew up next to the colonial establishment. It housed the Moroccan population (maids, gardeners, etc.) that serviced the French vacationers. Timdiqîn was separated from the colonial garden city by a deep ravine. After independence, the French properties in the original garden city were slowly bought up by Moroccans. The town was enlarged and endowed with a mosque, a municipal market, and public housing estates. Furthermore, the shanty neighborhood of Timdiqîn was rebuilt with proper civic amenities. In the afternoon, we drive back to Fez, where our 1 Day trip to Ifran from Fez ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
DEPARTURE POINT: Your hotel or a designated central location in Fez.
DEPARTURE TIME: 09:00 AM
DURATION: 6 Hours (approx).
RETURN DETAILS: Returns to the original departure point.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.