Price per Person
On this 1 day trip, you will explore Essaouira, a coastal city with crenelated walls and houses with white and blue facades. Essaouira is a city near the ocean, where the unique atmosphere and water activities blend; is the "Bride of the Atlantic". On our way to Essaouira, you will have the opportunity to visit a traditional argan Cooperative since the region is known for its argan oil.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel and all associated expenses.
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Your driver will pick you up at 8:00 AM and start your 1 Day Trip to Essaouira from Marrakech, enjoying the natural surrounding countryside on this Essaouira excursion. You have the opportunity to visit an argan Cooperative on the way as the region is known for argan oil. See how women in the Cooperative work hardly and with enthusiasm to get the oil from the Argan nuts to make cosmetics or delicious oil for food. You will discover an operation that requires some time and effort from the women involved.
Once we arrive in Essaouira, you have the full day to explore medina which is surrounded by medieval walls, with a castle standing at their Southern edge. Its white-washed and blue-shuttered houses give it a gorgeous look. Essaouira is the "Bride of the Atlantic". Take a stroll in its amusing narrow streets explore the ancient French and Portuguese architecture enjoy the beach, visit the harbor and enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the restaurants of the fishing port. If you wish you can take a local guide for a city tour, but we recommend going all over on your own because it is the best way to visit this small and quiet town. When we return from 1 Day Trip to Essaouira from Marrakech, you will know why characters like Orson Welles or Jimi Hendrix have fallen in love with Essaouira. End of our services.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
DEPARTURE POINT: Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
DEPARTURE TIME: 09:00 AM
DURATION: 9 Hours (approx).
RETURN DETAILS: Returns to the original departure point.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.