Price per Person
On our 1 Day trip to Chefchaouen from Fez, you will discover the charm and beauty of ‘Morocco’s Blue City. Chefchaouen enchants its visitors, making them feel like they are in a dream. As the whole city seems to be bathed in azure, you will walk inside the atmospheric bleu alleys of the medina, take pictures and also experience the local food. The small city of Chefchaouen seems to be one of the calmest Moroccan Destinations.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Fez.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel and all associated expenses.
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the program
After breakfast in your riad/hotel at 08:30, we will start our Excursion from Fez to Chefchaouen, driving north to explore an extremely different culture and lifestyle from Fez. Chefchaouen is nestled at the feet of the Rif Mountains by which the name Chaouen “horns” has been adopted because of the shape at the top of the mountains; it was founded in 1471 as a small fortress by Moulay Ali Ben Moussa who is a direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed. Chefchaouen fell under Spanish occupation and was emancipated in 1956. It’s known as a “blue city” for its traditional buildings.
Chefchaouen creates a dreamy atmosphere. The visitor has the impression of unreality. With its blue houses, the whole city seems to be bathed in azure. Enjoy a walk to explore the white and blue-washed walls of the medina and the markets that offer some unique native handicrafts. Chefchaouen is on the old road to Larache. There is also a ruined mosque built by the Spanish, with stairs still in the tower. Back to Fez around 18.00 PM and drop off at your hotel, where our 1 Day trip to Chefchaouen from Fez ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
DEPARTURE POINT: Your hotel or a designated central location in Fez.
DEPARTURE TIME: 09:00 AM
DURATION: 6 Hours (approx).
RETURN DETAILS: Returns to the original departure point.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.