Price per Person
On this 1 day trip, you will visit the Ait Ben Haddou village, and the most famous of all Moroccan Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, where it seems like time is standing still. After exploring Ait Benhaddou we will visit the world’s largest film studios, where you can visit the sets of famous movies.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Ouarzazate.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel and all associated expenses.
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the program
After breakfast in your riad/hotel. We start our 1 Day trip from Ouarzazate to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. It is a UNESCO Site and backdrop for many western movies, along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech in present-day Morocco. Most citizens attracted by the tourist trade live in more modern dwellings in a village on the other side of the river, although there are four families still living in the ancient village. Inside the walls of the ksar are half a dozen (Kasbahs) or merchants' houses and other individual dwellings which is a great example of Moroccan earthen clay architecture. Aït Benhaddou has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987.
This Kasbah has served as a set place for famous movies like Gladiator, Prince of Persia, Scorpion King, and others. After exploring Aït Benhaddou, we will head toward the movie studios. Measured by acreage, it is the world’s largest film studio. Most of the property lies in the nearby desert and mountains. Many sets from the filming of various movies remain in place and, because of this, the studio also operates with guided tours and has become a popular tourist destination. Finally, we will take a panoramic picture of the Kasbah of Taourirt before taking you back to your riad/hotel. The tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
DEPARTURE POINT: Your hotel or a designated central location in Ouarzazate.
DEPARTURE TIME: 09:00 AM
DURATION: 6 Hours (approx).
RETURN DETAILS: Returns to the original departure point.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.