Price per Person
Enjoy a unique and exceptional way to discover the Merzouga desert and its surroundings, by horse riding. Riding inside the dunes and the small oasis you will feel the real energy of the Sahara desert. The Barb Arab stallions are the true highlight of this ride, strong & well trained, they will accompany you in this unforgettable experience. These beautiful horses will allow you to get to magnificent remote places, barely touched by tourism.
- Horse equipment for safety
Horse Riding in Merzouga Desert
If you love horses and riding then, when you are in the "Erg Chebbi desert", you have to try horse riding. This ride will take you through the iconic and stunning desert scenery of the hottest desert in the world. Trek through tall and mysterious sand dunes, crest small desert mountains revealing views of the vast emptiness beyond, and weave your way through the undulating hills. The rolling hills give way to the great ground for long canters and many ‘release-your-inner-cowboy’ gallops across the sands. These ever-changing Saharan landscapes occasionally give way to a small oasis, a treasure trove in this harsh environment.
The Barb Arab stallions will accompany you all along this trek. Strong & well trained, these beautiful horses will allow you to enjoy magnificent places, barely touched by tourism, and experience the Desert in a very different way.
Departure: Anytime you need between (7 AM / 5 PM)
Starting location: Merzouga
Ending location: Merzouga
Price: The price depends on how many hours and the number of people
Confirmation: Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.