Price per Person
In this 3 days tour, you will have the opportunity to explore many famous cities and villages, admire the natural beauty of Morocco, experience the life of Moroccan desert people, and spend time away from the noisy cities, surrendering yourself to the magical atmosphere of Sahara Desert. Starting from Fez, we will travel through the middle Atlas to Ifrane, Azrou, and Midelt, ending up in Merzouga, where the desert experience begins. Your camels will take you to a Berber camp, where you will spend the night, reviving the nomadic Berber lifestyle. The tour continued by visiting, Erfoud, Tinghir, Todra Gorges, Dades Gorges, Ouarzazate, “the Hollywood of Africa”, visiting Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, and driving through the High Atlas Mountains, we will reach Marrakech, where the tour will end.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up from your accommodation in Fez & drop you off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
- 1 night accommodation in desert camp.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Dades Valley.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinners and breakfasts (Vegetarians are welcome).
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride for 1 hour. (If you are not interested to ride the camels, it is possible to drive you to the camp with the 4x4).
- Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
- Airfare (Flight Ticket)
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Day 01 : Fez – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Merzouga
We will pick you up from your Riad/Hotel at 08:00 am and we will drive south to Ifrane and Azrou through the Middle Atlas mountains. On the way, we will stop at the cedar forests to see the Barbary apes in their natural habitat. We will continue traveling through the Tizi Ntalghamt passageway to Midelt and the magnificent Ziz Gorges, carved with volcanic rock; you will see the view of the Middle-Atlas plateau and the scenery changing to reveal hints of the desert as you approach the city of Errachidia. After lunch, we will continue our journey through the Ziz Valley to Erfoud, Rissani, and Merzouga. Merzouga is a small enchanting village, considered to be one of the gates of the Sahara; After a glass of mint tea, we will leave our luggage in a safe room, then the camels will join us on our trek. The camels will take us to a Berber camp in the middle of an oasis amidst the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. 20 km long and 5 km wide; it is also reputed as the highest sand dunes in North Africa. It is a unique and diverse environment. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min to the camp, where we will set up in the Berbers' tents for our magic night in the desert. The camp and the tents are well equipped with all facilities, making you feel at home. In the middle of the desert, as the sun is hiding behind the dunes, you will enjoy your nomadic Berber dinner. After dinner, we will gather around the fire and enjoy the sound of traditional Berber drums under the stars. It will be a night hard to forget.
Day 02 : Merzouga – Rissani – Erfoud – Tinghir – Todra Gorges – Dades Gorges
Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dunes in the Sahara desert; then you will have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower. We depart towards Tinghir passing by Erfoud and Tinejdad. We will have a break for lunch. In the afternoon, we will continue to Todra gorges via Tinghir. You will be amazed by the diversity of the incredible landscapes, from the seductive atmosphere of the infinite desert to the picturesque green valleys and forests. We will stop along the way for photos and admire the landscape. Upon arrival to Todra Gorges, we will enjoy its marvelous Canyons view while hiking. At the end of the day, we will arrive in the Dades Valley, where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 03 : Dades Gorges – Ouarzazate - Ait Ben Haddou - High Atlas Mountains - Marrakech
After breakfast, we’ll drive through the Dades Valley towards Kelaat Mgouna and Ouarzazate. The route through the Dades Valley, the way of the thousand Kasbahs, will provide numerous photo opportunities. We will visit the Roses valley and Skoura village, then continue to Ouarzazat, “the Hollywood of Africa”. We will have lunch at the famous Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco. After touring this UNESCO World Heritage sightseeing, our journey will continue through the majestic Tizi n'Tichka passageway, reaching an altitude of 2260m, over the High Atlas Mountains. . The reliefs of the mountains and the natural beauties create a breath-taking setting. We will stop to enjoy the impressive scenery and visit the argan oil cooperative. We will arrive in Marrakech late in the afternoon. Drop off at your Marrakech riad/hotel around 17:30/18:00 pm approx, where the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 7 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- DEPARTURE POINT: Your hotel or a designated central location in Fez.
DEPARTURE TIME: 08:30 AM.
DURATION: 3 days
RETURN DETAILS: Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
Customize Morocco Tours
Everyone has different tastes and passions. Our objective is to create your Morocco Tours – personalized to suit your budget, the length of your trip, and the aspects of Morocco you wish to experience. Just let us know the days of your visit, the number in your party, and what you want to see and do. We will design a trip for you that you will never forget.
Your driver will pick you up from any Moroccan airport or riad in (Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Casablanca and other cities) and escort you to your desired destinations in a comfortable, air-conditioned, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. Although an itinerary will be prepared, you will have the flexibility to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace.
With us you can explore and enjoy all Morocco has to offer – Camel Trekking in the Sahara Sand Dunes, sleeping under the stars in a well organised camp with Berber tents, hiking the high Atlas Mountains, basking in the beautiful Atlantic coast, and exploring the historic imperial cities.
Please check into our suggested Morocco Tours for ideas for your trip. Tours may last a single day to several weeks and can start at any time of the day, any day of the week, and anywhere in Morocco. Airport transfers are provided for all our guests.
BOOK THIS TOUR
PRICING PER PAX
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- If you are interested to book Morocco Tours with us, we would raise a detailed itinerary with payment details.
- In order to book your any quoted tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. Balance can be paid upon the beginning of the tour.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal, Western union or bank transfer. The balance can be paid by cash in Euros or US Dollars, PayPal or Credit card in Mad adding 5% for the bank commission.
- Your Private Morocco Tours includes transportation via an air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, all fuel expenses, and the services of your local driver/guide.
The cost will vary based on the following factors:
- The total number of the guest – the more of you traveling, the cheaper the tour gets as you are sharing the cost of 4×4-wheel car & fuel & driver (friends, family and loved ones).
- The number of days.
- Most of the hotels and riads, we recommend are 4* hotels; however, luxurious accommodations 5* are also available. In the desert we recommend special luxury tents with private bathrooms.
- The activities you may choose: camel trekking, sand boarding, quad & buggies riding, horses riding, air ballooning, etc.
- Adult & Child prices are available. Children under 10 years old can have a discount.
Full refund of your deposit will be available, if due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to the arrival date.
If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the deposit.
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the full amount.
Please contact us for a complimentary quote of your desired itinerary, based on the number of travelers, dates of your trip, and the places you would like to see. This service is free and there is no obligation to reserve.